- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither I, nor any third parties, provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that I endorse the website(s). I have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- All prices quoted are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and include GST for Australian residents.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- Please note that Trina Blum does not guarantee the effectiveness of treatment in any individual case and results may differ from person to person.
- It is important to understand that hypnotherapy is not a ‘magic pill’. It requires that the client be committed to change and be prepared to make the effort to make that change a reality.
- My hypnotherapy and coaching services are in support of, not replacement of, any medical or psychological advice or treatment. If in any doubt as to whether my services are appropriate with your treatment or care by other professionals such as your GP, psychologist or psychiatrist please seek their advice first.
- You agree to abide by the terms and conditions provided here on my website and on my online booking program.
- If you have any questions or concerns relating to these terms and conditions please contact me.